Hello everyone!! This week Your Next Stamp Design Team is show you how to create Teachers Appreciation Gifts for any teachers in your life. May 3rd is Teacher Appreciation Day this year and I’m going to show you how to make a 5 minute Teacher Appreciation Gift.
Take a look at the gifts I created:
I think these little boxes are the cutes thing. They are even easier to create.
- Use Stampin’ UP! Baker’s Box Thinlits Die to cut out two pieces out of Neenah Desert Storm card stock.
- Assembly the box according to the score lines.
- For box 1: Cut out 2×2 square pieces of pattern paper and adhere it to the four panels of the box.
- For box 2: Cut 13inches of ribbon and wrap it around the box, adhering it at the bottom of the box.
- For both boxes: Stamp the sentiment from Learning is Fun and the sentiment from Spectacular Teacher onto black card stock. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat set.
- Die cut each tag out and adhere them to the box using foam tape.
- Close Box 1 by string ribbon through the holes.
Nice and easy. What do you think? What are you creating for the teachers in your life? Please let me know below.
Thanks for stopping by!