Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the Where Creativity Meets C9 Blog Challenge Design Team!! Our challenge this month is Love.
Take a look at my card:
I’m casing Diane Jaquay, take a look at her card:
The colors she used are so pretty, I had to try and copy it. Plus, watercoloring is my favorite type of medium to use.
To create my card:
- I used Concord & 9th Butterfly Beauty Stamp Set and Distress Ink Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade to create the multicolor butterflies.
- I used the mini ink pads and added the color randomly using both ink pads.
- Then I sprayed the stamp with water and stamped the card front.
- Once the butterflies dried, I stamped the butterfly body with Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Black Ink.
- After that, I die cut the sentiment grateful from Concord & 9th Grateful Leaf Die twice and adhered it to the card front.
- Then I stamped the rest of the sentiment using Concord & 9th Lace Leaf Stamp Set using Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Black Ink.
Nice and easy.
What do you think? Please let know below.
I can’t wait to see how you interpret our challenge theme this month.
Did you know that we have a giveaway going on? Yes, we do!! Our sponsor Concord and 9th is giving away a $25 gift certificate to their shop!! Yes!!! Isn’t that big. Plus the winner gets to be a guest designer for a future challenge.
Here’s how: Create a project using Concord and 9th and upload it on the Where Creativity Meets C9 blog by the 29th of every month of for a chance to win. A random winner will be chosen and it could be you!!
Are you ready? So, go and create!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!