Second Post for today
If your looking for Top Dog Dies Post, click here
Hello everyone!! My happy mail from Gerda Steiner Designs arrived today and I couldn’t wait to ink this stamp set up.
I was drawn in by the turtle and the snail in this set. I think they are so cute. This set give me the opportunity to practice using my Copic markers.
Take a look at my card:
Isn’t that little snail the cutest little creature you’ve seen in a while. I love how he turned out. The purple and teal are a great color combination. The wink of Stella is amazing too!!
This is how I created my card:
1. I cut my cardstock to a 4 x 4 note card.
2. I used Mama Elephant’s Basic Border stamp set to create the lines at the bottom of my card. I wanted that the lines to look like the street.
3. I stamped my snail for Gerda Steiner Designs Late But With Love stamp set and colored him with Copic Markers.
4. I fussy cut my snail and pop him up with foam adhesive.
5. I stamped the envelope, colored with Copic markers, fussy cut it out and placed it under the snail’s mouth with foam tape.
6. I stamped my sentiment and decided that I need something else on the card.
7. I remember I ordered some Purple May Arts 1/8 Velvet Ribbon from V’s Sweet Ideas Store.
8. It matched perfectly so I added it to the top portion of my card.
9. I rounded one corner and I was done.
What do you think?
I love how this card turned out.
Gerda Steiner Designs is hosting a Guest Designer call for March. I decided to enter.
Wish me luck!!
10 thoughts on “Late but with Love!!”
Good luck! I hope you’ll make it!
Oh, how sweet and endearing is this card??!??! VERY!!! I love it and I would get a lot of use out of a pile of cards like this since sometimes I am late for others birthdays!!! I hope you are doing really well!!!
Hey Taunya!! Thank you for your kind comment. Yes, I will get a lot of usage out of this stamp set too. I’m late too. How are we card makers and we are so bad at sending them, LOL!!!
Really cute snail. Great card!
Hey Holly!! Thank you for your kind words.
oh yes, it is the cutest little snail I’ve seen for a long time 🙂
It’s really so amazing I love the shiny colors too
Hey Annette!! Thank you so much for your kind comment. I can’t wait to play with that snail again!
This is just toooooo cute!!!
That snail is adorable especially with his sparkly purple shell! Love that two toned ribbon too.
I love the little snail.. And the colors together are a hit.. One of my favorite cards..