Second Post for today
If your looking for Top Dog Dies Post, click here
Hello everyone!! My happy mail from Gerda Steiner Designs arrived today and I couldn’t wait to ink this stamp set up.
I was drawn in by the turtle and the snail in this set. I think they are so cute. This set give me the opportunity to practice using my Copic markers.
Take a look at my card:
Isn’t that little snail the cutest little creature you’ve seen in a while. I love how he turned out. The purple and teal are a great color combination. The wink of Stella is amazing too!!
This is how I created my card:
1. I cut my cardstock to a 4 x 4 note card.
2. I used Mama Elephant’s Basic Border stamp set to create the lines at the bottom of my card. I wanted that the lines to look like the street.
3. I stamped my snail for Gerda Steiner Designs Late But With Love stamp set and colored him with Copic Markers.
4. I fussy cut my snail and pop him up with foam adhesive.
5. I stamped the envelope, colored with Copic markers, fussy cut it out and placed it under the snail’s mouth with foam tape.
6. I stamped my sentiment and decided that I need something else on the card.
7. I remember I ordered some Purple May Arts 1/8 Velvet Ribbon from V’s Sweet Ideas Store.
8. It matched perfectly so I added it to the top portion of my card.
9. I rounded one corner and I was done.
What do you think?
I love how this card turned out.
Gerda Steiner Designs is hosting a Guest Designer call for March. I decided to enter.
Wish me luck!!