Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back again with another Cue Card for you!!!
So, for my card I thought of rain. Take a look at my card:
I just love this stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. Abby is so cute!! I couldn’t wait to sit and color her! Look at that umbrella!!
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cut my card base to 4.25 x 5.50, scored at 4.25.
3. I used Copic Markers to color Abby and her umbrella.
R24, YR68, Y06, G17, E00, E23, E11, E21, E33, E37 and W5.
4. I used the Simon Says Stamp Spring Showers Wafer coordinating die to cut out Abby and the umbrella.
5. I placed Abby and the umbrella down on my card base and covered them with Simon Says Stamp Raindrop Stencil. I used post-it tape to hold the stencil in place.
6. I took my time and pounced Distress Salty Ocean Ink onto the raindrop stencil without touch Abby or the umbrella.
7. I stamped the sentiment and adhered Abby and the umbrella with foam adhesive.
Super doper easy and fun. I didn’t do much blending. I just colored and that was stress relieving for me.
So what will you come up with? I can’t wait to see!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.