Hello everyone! I’m here today with the Sweet Stamp Shop!! Have you seen their latest sets of stamps? OMG! They are all so cute. The planner stamps are to die for!! I can’t wait to get mines. They keep selling out before I can place my order. I’ve become a stalker of their site, lol!!!
Soooo, while I wait for those stamps to come in, I’ve decided that I wanted to create a card using a stamp set that I’ve never used before. Like I said in a previous post, I find myself buying stamps and other craft stuff that I never have a chance to use.
I’ve decided to start creating cards with stamp sets that I’ve never used before. Here is the stamp set:
For this card, I decided that I wanted to back to the basics of card-making!! Yes, all the way to the simple stuff that will have beginners saying Wow and you didn’t do much.
Remember those days? I do, any and everything impressed me. What about you?
Take a look at my sweet and simple card:
This is how I created this card:
1. I cut my card base to 4.50 x 9, scored at 4.50, which created a 4.50 x 4.50 card size.
2. I cut my front panel to 4.25 x 4.25.
3. I used my circles die to cut out the big circle and the smaller circle.
4. I stamped my image on the smaller circle with Memento Tuxedo Ink used my Copic Marker Y06 to color the light bulb and the letters. I added Clear Wink of Stella to the colored yellows.
5. I adhered my card panel to the card base with foam adhesive.
6. I adhered the smaller circle inside the bigger circle with foam adhesive as well.
7. I added some Sunshine Yellow Skittles for a pop of color.
Anyone could make this card. It’s not to complex for beginners and those that have been crafting for a while can make this card effortlessly.
Don’t forget to join Sweet Stamp Shop on Facebook. You do not want to miss out on all of the events they have going on, on November 4th, 2014 at 8am PST. They are releasing some awesome stamp sets, be the first to know.
Thank you for stopping by!!