Hello everyone! I’m here today with CS Take It Make It Design Team for our CS Take It Make It: Take a Stamp Challenge for the month of November.
This month’s theme is Take a Stamp!! That means take any stamp and create something, anything goes!! Now if that isn’t easy, I’m not sure what is!!
Take a look at my card:
Here is how I created it:
- I used Mama Elephant’s Femme Frames to die cut the front to card panels.
- I stamped the mouse with the candy cane from Your Next Stamp Merry Mouse Set One on the white card panel with My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
- I used Copic Markers to color in my image: R37, R39, R89, R17, YG17, YG67, G28, C3, W3, and Colorless blender pen.
- I added some Holly Berry Gumdrops to the front of my card.
- I taped down the red card panel and used foam tape on the back of the white card panel.
- I added Clear Wink of Stella to the candy cane and bow.
Here is the close up of that shimmer candy cane and bow:
How pretty is that? I love how this card turned out. Super CAS!
I want some candy canes now, LOL!!!!
Now its your turn to play along!
We have two prizes to offer this month, the first is our sponsor prize. This winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries in the challenge! The sponsor for November is: Magenta!
Magenta are very kindly offering a $5 flat rate shipping deal to all CS readers on all stencils and cling stamps! Simply use the code: PromoCSUK at checkout.
Prize pack includes: 4 Stencils and 3 Mask
Poinsetta Rectangle MC15 (large picture)
Top row left to right:
Mini Poinsetta TM125
Christmas Ornaments TM135
Mistletoe Wreath MC14
Bottom Row Left to Right:
Mini Holly TM124
Stylized Holly small TM127
Our second winner is our Design Winner. This winner is chosen by our DT, who all vote for their favorite design from all of the entries. This winner will have their winning project published in Craft Stamper Magazine, they will have a GDT slot for an upcoming challenge, and will also feature in their very own Winners Profile blog post!
Now if that isn’t a reason to play along I’m not sure what is!!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks for stopping by!