Did You Know Series!
I’m back again this week with another product that I was introduced to at CHA.
It’s the BoBunny Glitter Paste.
I have to confess, I had no idea BoBunny made any thing besides paper and enamel dots. I was dumbfounded when Suzy from @sosuzystamps said, “girl where have you been, yes they make paste and it’s fabulous”! So, I had to give it a try.
I got my hands on four of the new colors: Rose Gold, Ruby Red, Caribbean and Licorice!
Here is what I learned:
1. BoBunny has 20 colors in total.
2. The bottle is full of iridescent glitter! Which adds a WOW to your project!
3. The paste is not as thick as other paste.
4. The paste is easy to apply to your project.
5. The paste has a distinct smell but it doesn’t linger.
6. A little goes a long way.
7. You can mix colors with no problem.
8. This paste can be used on cards and mixed media projects.
9. They work well with all stencils.
10. Drying time is pretty quick.
11. Once the paste dries, the glitter does not flake off. So there’s no glitter mess.
12. I waited 2 minutes before washing my stencil to see what happens and the paste washed off with no problem.
13. Then I pushed the envelope and waited 5 minutes to see what will happen and I needed to use my nails to get the paste off and the stencil was fine as well.
I love this glitter paste. It adds dimension to my cards with a splash of glitter!!
Where can you pick by these paste you ask? I picked mines up at So Suzy Stamps!
Any questions? Ask away!
Thanks for stopping by!