Hello everyone!! I’m here today to share with you a brand new toy that I discovered they other day. The new Cricut EasyPress. What is the Cricut EasyPress you ask? Well let me tell you.
Lets take a look at it:
The Cricut EasyPress is the best heat press to use when applying an iron-on to different materials!!
Here’s the scoop:
- You can set the temperature and timer for different materials.
- The highest temperature is 350°F (180°C).
- It comes with a reference guide for the different materials.
- The plate is 9 x 9 inch, which is great for large or layered iron-on projects.
- The flat plate allow you to add even heat thought the design.
- No press cloth need for most materials.
- Super simple and easy to use.
- Once your setting are set, the machine beeps to let you know its ready.
- It also beeps to let you know when your done.
- Its lightweight and portable.
- It’s a great addition to have with your cutting machine.
- It comes with a resting base.
- It has an auto-shutoff feature.
Totally awesome tool with great features. When I saw this tool, I knew I wanted to give it a try. I have so many different types of vinyl in my house from different craft fairs, that I figured I could try it.
Lets take a look at what I created:
I used the Cricut EasyPress with Cricut Gold Iron-on Foil to create this t-shirt for my crew to wear while we are at Creativation this coming January.
I set the machine to 295°F (145°C) for 35 sec. The word is pretty long so I press twice paying attention to where the press landed so that I wasn’t over pressing any particular part of the foil.
It took me 70 secs total to set this word on this shirt with no worries of the foil not setting.
I ended up creating 5 shirts in less then 30 minutes from start to finish.
I have to say, I’m super happy with my purchase. Now I can’t wait to create more things using vinyl. I hope to have a video up soon.
Would you like to try the Cricut EasyPress? I highly suggest it!
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored. )
Thank you so much for stopping by!!