Hello everyone!! I’m here today to share with you a brand new toy that I discovered they other day. The new Cricut EasyPress. What is the Cricut EasyPress you ask? Well let me tell you.
Lets take a look at it:
The Cricut EasyPress is the best heat press to use when applying an iron-on to different materials!!
Here’s the scoop:
- You can set the temperature and timer for different materials.
- The highest temperature is 350°F (180°C).
- It comes with a reference guide for the different materials.
- The plate is 9 x 9 inch, which is great for large or layered iron-on projects.
- The flat plate allow you to add even heat thought the design.
- No press cloth need for most materials.
- Super simple and easy to use.
- Once your setting are set, the machine beeps to let you know its ready.
- It also beeps to let you know when your done.
- Its lightweight and portable.
- It’s a great addition to have with your cutting machine.
- It comes with a resting base.
- It has an auto-shutoff feature.
Totally awesome tool with great features. When I saw this tool, I knew I wanted to give it a try. I have so many different types of vinyl in my house from different craft fairs, that I figured I could try it.
Lets take a look at what I created:
I used the Cricut EasyPress with Cricut Gold Iron-on Foil to create this t-shirt for my crew to wear while we are at Creativation this coming January.
I set the machine to 295°F (145°C) for 35 sec. The word is pretty long so I press twice paying attention to where the press landed so that I wasn’t over pressing any particular part of the foil.
It took me 70 secs total to set this word on this shirt with no worries of the foil not setting.
I ended up creating 5 shirts in less then 30 minutes from start to finish.
I have to say, I’m super happy with my purchase. Now I can’t wait to create more things using vinyl. I hope to have a video up soon.
Would you like to try the Cricut EasyPress? I highly suggest it!
You can get your Cricut EasyPress here and Gold Iron-on Foil here.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored. )
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
10 thoughts on “What is the Cricut EasyPress?”
Thanks for sharing this Kymona!! I need an Easy Press in my life!!
You are more then welcome Pam. Yes, you will need this in your life. I love it. I want to make stuff all day long. LOL!
I love seeing new products! Kymona, this one is amazing :). I look forward to seeing your tee’s at Creativation in January!!
Thank you so much Denise!! This new toy is so much fun. I can’t wait to create more shirts.
That’s pretty awesome to be able to have such a device at home.
Yes, it’s amazing!!! I love it!
I keep reading posts about the easy press and am amazed by what it can do! I can’t wait to get one and try it out for myself! Thanks for the post!
Hey Alyssas, did you ever get that easy press?
I did I’ve been using it for a year now and love it!!
Awesome!!! Such a great addition to any craft space!