This is my second post for the day
If your looking for the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge click here
Hello everyone!! I’m so excited to be apart of this fun Coffee Lovers Blog Hop again!!
The irony of this hop is that I don’t drink coffee!! Nope, I am not a coffee lover at all. I have to admit, I am a Tea and Hot Chocolate Lover. Don’t kill me, its just who I am.
I love this hop because I love Mugs!! Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate Lovers all need great mugs to enjoy their morning, afternoon and evening hot beverage. So, I knew I had to be apart of this hop!! All of the beautiful cards that will feature a mug of some sort. Mines is no different.
So, now you know a little bit about me and why I’m here. Lets take a look at my card I created for this hop:
I decided to go clean and simple with this one. I wanted my mug to be the focal point on my card.
So what do you think? What type of coffee do you have brewing this morning?
Here’s how I created it:
1. I cut my Neenah Solar White cardstock to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50).
2. I used the orange piece of pattern paper from Basic Grey Grand Bazaar which was in my Simon Says Stamp October 2014 Card Kit to cover the front of my card base.
3. I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles 2nd largest, to cut a piece of Simon Says Stamp Dark Chocolate cardstock and the 3rd largest, to cut a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock.
4. I adhered the dark chocolate panel piece with Tombow Xtreme adhesive.
5. I used Simon Says Stamp Coffee Cup Die and cut another piece of pattern paper from Basic Grey Grand Bazaar to make my mug. I cut the die twice to get the brown heart for the center of the mug.
6. I used Simon Says Stamp What’s Brewing stamp set to stamp the steam with Simon Says Stamp Khaki ink.
7. I adhered the coffee cup with foam adhesive and the heart with Tombow Xtreme adhesive.
8. I added Stampin’ Up Early Espresso Baker’s Twine to the front of my white card panel.
9. I stamped my sentiment under the twine with Stampin’ Up! Early Espresso Ink.
10. For finishing touches, I added the mocha colored sequin from the card kit and Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequin.
That’s my card!! So what do you think? I would love to here from you!
Now on to the giveaway!!
I’m super excited to be one of the Super Sponsor’s for this blog hop!! In the beginning of my post I talked about mugs and made one the focal point on my card.
So I thought, why not giveaway 3 beautiful mugs filled with Starbucks goodies!!
The Fancy Mug Giveaway!!!
Exciting right!! Wait you haven’t seen the mugs yet! Take a look:
Yes, there will be 3 Winners!!
All you have to do is link up a newly created project below. These prizes are picked by random drawing from linked hop participants only.
The linky for this party will end December 12, 2014 at 11:55pm PST — 2:55am EST.
I hope to see you there!! Remember have fun!!
Aren’t these mugs fantastic! Leave me a comment below.
Here is a list of what you could win along this hop from our wonderful:
17 Turtles: $15 Store Gift Card
A Muse Studio/Chris Franco: Cup of Good Cheer stamp set
Add a Little Dazzle: $25 Store Gift Card
Butterfly Reflections Ink: Prima Coffee Break
Color Cast Designs: Coffee Lovers kit
Create a Smile: Monster Party stamp set
Hero Arts: A Little & Today’s Special stamps/Cup ‘O Joe Shadow ink
Kraftin’ Kimmie: $25 Store Gift Card
Kreative Kymona: Fancy Mug Giveaway
Latina Crafter: Cafe Wood Veneers + $25 Store Gift Card
Neat & Tangled: Warm Wishes stamp set
Newton’s Nook: $15 Store Gift Card
Paper Smooches: $25 Store Gift Card
Pickled Potpourri: $7 Store Gift Card
Poppystamps: Tea Cup Stack Die
Reverse Confetti: $15 Store Gift Card
Stamp Academy: 2 classes
Stampin’ Up/Veronica Zalis: $20 Store Gift Card
STAMPlorations: $10 Store Gift Card
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store: Coffee Cup Prize Pack
SugarPea Designs: $20 Store Gift Card
Sweet ‘n Sassy: Pick Me Up Clear stamp & die set
The Alley Way Stamps: Tea Par-tea stamp set
Two Paper Divas: Your Warm My Heart stamp set
Your Next Stamp: $20
Verve Stamps: $25
Whole Wild World: Coffee before Talkee mug
●●Sponsorship prizes are eligible via random draw from linked hop participants only●●
Thank you for stopping by!!