Absolutely No Peeking, is the name of card number 2 from my Christmas Card Series!! Remember I told you, Cherry Cobbler is my all time favorite color. I made this card as a part of a Photopolymer Stamp Set Swap. I choose the new Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set for my swap. I love this new stamp set. It is full of fun stamps for the holiday season. Some of the stamps have matching dies.
1. The base card is Cut and Ready card base in Whisper White (135804). I love these card bases. They come cut and scored to size.
2. The Season of Style DSP (132181) paper was cut with the Top Notch Die (113463) using the Big Shot (113439). I used the Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) to adhere that cut out to the card base.
3. The banner size was 1 1/2 x 4. I use the 1″ square punch (124094) to flag the ends. I used the Snail adhesive (104332) to attach it to the DSP.
4. The stamp image was from the Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set (134623) with the Cherry Cobbler Ink (126966).
5. The Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler cardstock was die cut using the Big Shot and the Deco Labels Collection (130102). I used the first and second die from the center.
6. To add a finishing touch to the card, I added Pearl Basic Jewels (119247) to the top and bottom of the stamp image.
I hope you enjoyed this card as well. Don’t forget to lookout for the other cards in this series. At the end you will get a chance to vote for your favorite Christmas Card.