Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!! This is such a great time to be around family and friends. I’m thankful for my children, my family and my good health. This year has had some ups and downs for me health-wise but I’ve come out on top, so to that I am truly grateful.
Today’s card comes from a fellow demonstrator Sara Lincoln, she made this card and I totally fell in love with it. My November workshop also made this card. They loved it as much as I did.
Gobble, Gobble is his name!!
It was so much fun making this card. Each turkey looked totally different on each card. Simple things are such a pleasure in life. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did.
Supplies I used:
Stamp Set: Best of Autumn (134390)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974)
Cardstock: Cajun Craze (119684), Early Espresso (119686), So Saffron (105118), Wild Wasabi (108641), Real Red (102482), Very Vanilla (101650), Pumpkin Pie (105117) and Sweater Weather DSP (132184)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889)
Accessories: Snail Adhesive (104332), Glue Dots (103683), Square Lattice (119976) and Stamping Sponges (101610) and googly eyes (retire)
I know I’m out of order with my cards but it is okay with me. Today’s card we had to use our die cutting machines to create our holiday cards. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do, then I remembered seeing a card using our new festive flurry dies and I wanted to try it. The card I saw was made by Erica Cerwin, a fellow demonstrator. I recreated her card with my own spin on it. It came out really nice. Here it is:
This card is loaded with layers which gives it such a complex look but it is quite simple. I had fun making this card. No stamping required!!!
Card Size: 5 x 5
Cardstock: Pool Party (122924), Whisper White (100730), Winter Frost Specialty DSP (132341) and Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
Tools: Big Shot (113439) and Festive Flurry Framelits Dies (132193)
Accessories: Snail Adhesive (104332), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Frosted Finishes Embellishment (132150), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889) and Silver 1/8″ ribbon (132137)
I hope you like my card today!
It’s time for online holiday shopping!
- During the next 13 days only (Nov 20-Dec 2), you can get incredible discounts-up to 50 percent-on some of your favorite products!
- This is the perfect time for you to stock up on some of your favorite items.
- There’s no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion. Sale on!
- Don’t miss out on the 24-hour-only doorbusters happening on the first day of the sale-30 percent off the Stampin’ Trimmer, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, and Many Marvelous Markers!
- The 24-hour sales period on these three products ends at 11:50 PM (MT), November 20.
- You can visit my Online Store to see all discounted products or view this flyer.
Click here to order Stampin’ Up! products 24 hours/7 days a week!
Hostess Code: RN63ZPZP
I have to tell you that I’m loving my online card class. I’m learning so many different techniques that I can’t wait to share them with you. Today’s card theme was clean and simple. I must say clean and simple is easy and delightful. I want to make more cards using this style.
After making this card, I decided to make a couple more for the ladies that I swap with. I hope they love the card as much as I do.
Kreative Tip: White on white is always classy!
Stamp Set: Hearts of Flutter Stamp Set (129252) and A Dozen Thoughts (131056)
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar (131174), Coastal Cabana (131175), Crisp Cantaloupe (131176) and Basic Black (126980)
Cardstock: Whisper White (100730)
Tools: Hearts of Flutter Framelits (130159) and the Big Shot (113439)
Accessories: Basic Black 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (119261), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), and the Stampin’ Trimmer (126889)
Hello Everyone!! I’m back again with another card in my Christmas Card Series!! Have a Holly Jolly Christmas Gate Fold Card. These cards were made with some retired paper from Stampin’ Up! last year holiday card catalog. I loved this paper. The first card of the 3 was my favorite in the pack. This card is such a great way to use double sided paper. You get to see both sides at once. The idea for these cards came from Dawn Griffith, a fellow demonstrator.
Such an easy card to mass produce and so CUTE too!
Kreative Tip: You can use any of your favorite DSP to make this card!!
Stamp Set: Tags 4 You (131823)
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler (119684), Retired DSP, Very Vanilla (101650)
Tools: Label Bracket Punch (132153)
Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) and Snail Adhesive (104332)
Is this your favorite Christmas card? Let me know!
Absolutely No Peeking, is the name of card number 2 from my Christmas Card Series!! Remember I told you, Cherry Cobbler is my all time favorite color. I made this card as a part of a Photopolymer Stamp Set Swap. I choose the new Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set for my swap. I love this new stamp set. It is full of fun stamps for the holiday season. Some of the stamps have matching dies.
1. The base card is Cut and Ready card base in Whisper White (135804). I love these card bases. They come cut and scored to size.
2. The Season of Style DSP (132181) paper was cut with the Top Notch Die (113463) using the Big Shot (113439). I used the Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) to adhere that cut out to the card base.
3. The banner size was 1 1/2 x 4. I use the 1″ square punch (124094) to flag the ends. I used the Snail adhesive (104332) to attach it to the DSP.
4. The stamp image was from the Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set (134623) with the Cherry Cobbler Ink (126966).
5. The Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler cardstock was die cut using the Big Shot and the Deco Labels Collection (130102). I used the first and second die from the center.
6. To add a finishing touch to the card, I added Pearl Basic Jewels (119247) to the top and bottom of the stamp image.
I hope you enjoyed this card as well. Don’t forget to lookout for the other cards in this series. At the end you will get a chance to vote for your favorite Christmas Card.
The holiday season has come again and everyone is getting ready for it. Next to summer this part of the year is fun for me. I love to see the look on my children’s faces when they get gifts and surprises from family members and myself. To start off our holiday season we always make our cards and send them off to family and friends. This year I made several cards and I’m not sure which one to send to family and friends. Maybe you can help me decide.
Card number one: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Cherry Cobbler is my favorite color out of all of the Stampin’ Up! colors. This color is so crisp and clean. This card was very easy to make and put together.
The base card (Whisper White CS 100730) measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
The next layer (Cherry Cobbler Textured CS 132129) measures 5 1/4 x 4.
The DSP (Season of Style DSP Stack 132181) measures 2 x 4.
Underneath the DSP, I stamped the line image from the Merry Little Christmas Stamp Set (131826) using the Basic Black Classic Ink Pad (126980).
The whisper white tag was cut out using the Chalk Talk Framelit (129983) and the Big Shot (113439).
The tag was stamped using the Merry Little Christmas Stamp Set using the Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad (126966).
To finish off the tag, I added a piece of 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler (120992), Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262) and Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246).
Clean and Classy! I love it!