For today’s card, I’m using my new favorite DSP by Stampin’ Up! It’s called Kaleidoscope DSP! I love this paper. Its so vibrant and full of shapes and patterns. I added a piece of ribbon and a cute button for dimension. I rounded the corners to bring everything together. I think it came out fabulous!
This card was quite easy to make.
1. The card stock measure 4-1/4 x 11 scored at 5-1/2.
2. The DSP was cut at 4-1/4 x 3-1/4.
3. The Strawberry Slush CS measures 4-14 x 1/2.
4. I adhered the DSP to the bottom of the Neenah Solar White CS.
5. I then adhered the Strawberry Slush to to the top of the DSP.
6. I cut the Bermuda Bay triangle using the triangle punch. I also cut a 7 inch piece of basic black ribbon (retired).
7. I adhered the triangle down, then the ribbon, then the silver button that was threaded with whisper white bakers twine.
8. I stamped the Mama Elephant Bling sentiment using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
9. I rounded all of the corners.
Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think.