Hello everyone!! I’m here again today as a Special Guest Designer for October for V’s Sweet Ideas blog today!!
For those of you who do not know, Vanessa is the owner of V’s Sweet Ideas Stamps!! You have to check out her store. Its full of all sorts of crafting goodies!! Vanessa’s stamp sets are so cute and wonderful to use. I found Vanessa on Instagram, (just gotta love Instagram) and fell in love with her stamp sets, especially the Robot Girl stamp set.
When Vanessa reach out to me and asked if I could be a guest designer for October, I couldn’t believe it. I was over the top excited. I couldn’t stop smiling. So many ideas, were swirling in my head, LOL!
Take a look at what I came up with:
Isn’t that Robot girl just the cutest thing you’ve seen this afternoon! I had so much fun coloring her. I must admit I colored her a couple times because I wanted to make sure she really looked like a robot. I’m pleased with her color.
Here is a closer look at the shimmer that was added so she could shine:
To create this card:
1. I embossed my card front with the large polka dot embossing folder from Stampin’ Up!
2. I cut some 1′ squares out of some scrap cardstock that I had lying around.
3. I attached each square to my embossed card front. Then I stamp the small images from the set onto my colored cardstock.
4. I colored my little robot with Copic markers: Body: W3, W5, W7 Dress: BG11, Bg23, BG49 Bow and Shoes: R20, R24
5. I added my daughter’s favorite craft tool, Clear Wink of Stella to give her some shine.
6. I stamped the sentiment on a banner I cut using Mama Elephant Bold Banner Creative Cuts.
7. I added some sequins and rhinestones to finish the card off.
Thank you for stopping by!