Hello everyone!! I’m back again with another card for the Lawnscaping Challenge No. 91: Patterned Paper. This challenge was fun to play with.
I received my new Clearly Besotted Stamp Set made exclusively for Simon Says Stamp Winter Friends and Die set that I had to use.
This set is so cute I can’t believe it. 4 animal images and Santa Claus are the cutest things I’ve seen in awhile.
Take a look at my card:
Tell me that reindeer isn’t the cutest little thing you’ve seen in a long time. Look at that nose, so nice a red.
Look at how he matches the pattern patter behind him. Those little tiny reindeer’s are adorable.
This card was very easy to make. Here is how I did that.
1. I cut my card base the A2 card size (4.24 x 5.50).
2. I cut my Doodlebug Home For the Holiday paper to fit on the front of my card front.
5. I Copic markers to color my reindeer: Body: E40, E41, E43, E44, E49, Nose & Ears: R24, R27
6. I added Clear Wink of Stella to his nose so that it could be a shiny nose.
7. I adhered my Reindeer to my cardstock with foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
8. I added Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine to the stitched banner.
9. I adhered the banner to the patten paper with foam adhesive.
10. I added Rudolph Red Skittles (how perfect are those and the name) to my banner.
Nice and Simple!!
What do you think? Don’t you just love that little Reindeer!!
Let me know below.
Thanks for stopping by!!