Hello everyone!! I’m back again with another card for the Lawnscaping Challenge No. 91: Patterned Paper. This challenge was fun to play with.
I received my new Clearly Besotted Stamp Set made exclusively for Simon Says Stamp Winter Friends and Die set that I had to use.
This set is so cute I can’t believe it. 4 animal images and Santa Claus are the cutest things I’ve seen in awhile.
Take a look at my card:
Tell me that reindeer isn’t the cutest little thing you’ve seen in a long time. Look at that nose, so nice a red.
Look at how he matches the pattern patter behind him. Those little tiny reindeer’s are adorable.
This card was very easy to make. Here is how I did that.
1. I cut my card base the A2 card size (4.24 x 5.50).
2. I cut my Doodlebug Home For the Holiday paper to fit on the front of my card front.
3. I cut my Neenah Solar White cardstock with my Lawn Fawn Stitched Banner Die, the smaller one.
4. I stamped my Reindeer from Winter Friends using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then I use the Die to cut him out.
5. I Copic markers to color my reindeer: Body: E40, E41, E43, E44, E49, Nose & Ears: R24, R27
6. I added Clear Wink of Stella to his nose so that it could be a shiny nose.
7. I adhered my Reindeer to my cardstock with foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
8. I added Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine to the stitched banner.
9. I adhered the banner to the patten paper with foam adhesive.
10. I added Rudolph Red Skittles (how perfect are those and the name) to my banner.
Nice and Simple!!
What do you think? Don’t you just love that little Reindeer!!
Let me know below.
Thanks for stopping by!!
13 thoughts on “It’s Christmas In October…”
This is a nice card; the kind of stuff classics are made of!
This card is the cutest, deerest thing ever!! WAY to GO!! Love the details and those skittles just added so much!! Great job on your choice of patterned paper – Doodlebug is my favorite EVER!!!
Hey Taunya!! Thank you so much for your kind comment!! I really love that stamp set and dies. They are so cute. Yes, that pattern paper is the best. I need to check out all of their paper.
Talk about cutest ever! Love it!
Hey Suzy!! Thank you so much for your wonder comment. That Reindeer makes me smile.
That’s just adorable!
Thank you so much, Rubeena!!
Adorable! I love that reindeer, it matches the paper so well too! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
Hey Samantha!! Thank you so much for your kind comment. Thank you for having me.
Soooooo cute!!!! Love the patterned paper background and how you paired it with the banner and reindeer, super sweet card!
Hey Yainea!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I had fun creating this card. I’m glad you liked it.
This little guy is just adorable! You’ve got a great eye for design!
Hey Becca!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I just love that stamp set. I couldn’t help but pair it with that pattern paper. It just worked out perfectly.