Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the DoubleClick Skittles 8th Challenge. The theme is Polka Dot or Circles!! How fun is that?
I decided to create a nice clean and simple card for this challenge. When I thought about circles I wanted to have more then one.
Take a look:
How many circles have you counted on this card. Amazing right!! There are 3 circles in this card. Plus the polka dot background!!!
The big circle, the smaller circle and the Ginch Green Skittles are on this card.
To create this card:
1. My card base is 4.25 x 5.50 scored at 5.50. My Lawn Fawn Snow Day patten paper which is from the Simon Says Stamp 2014 November Card Kit was cut to 4.25 x 5.50 and adhered to the inside of the card.
2. I cut the circles out with Stampin’ Up! Circles Framelits. I used the third and fifth dies. I cut out the card stock and the acetate.
3. I cut out two of the smaller circles and I also cut out the edged of the bigger circle to cover up the adhesive on acetate in the back.
4. I adhered the acetate down with Tombow Multi-Liquid glue.
5. I adhered the smaller circles down with Stampin’ Up! Fuse Fast adhesive.
7. I add one Ginch Green Skittles to keep my card nice, clean and simple. That green skittle gives the card a really nice pop of color on the front of the card.
So what do you think? Now its your turn! Please head on over to DoubleClick Connections to play along with us.
Dates: October 29th, 2014 – November 11, 2014
Challenge: Polka dots or Circles
You don’t have to have skittles to participate!
I hope to see you there!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!