Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back again with another Cue Card for you!!
Ok, Ok, I know!! I thought the same thing too when I saw this cue card.
What in the world is “STYLE” and how does it relate to cardmaking?
Well lets look up what style means:
Style may refer to: Style is a phenomenon that gives birth to an art or architectural motif that distinguishes one era from another
- Style (fiction), an aspect of literary composition
- Style (visual arts), style in art and painting
- Architectural style
- Automotive styling, commonly known as styling (vehicle design)
- Design, the process of creating something
- Fashion, a prevailing mode of expression, e.g., clothing
- Format, various terms that refer to the style of different things
- Human physical appearance
Ok, this is a pretty interesting definition. What do you do with this?
Sooo, I decided to go with Style (visual style), style in art and painting.
Take a look at my card:
These flowers look like they were painted on my card front!! Very elegant and very stylish!!
That’s my interpretation and I’m sticking to it!!
To create this CAS card:
1. I cut my card base to an A2 size card, 4.25 x 5.50 out of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock.
3. I heat set the embossing powder.
5. The top of the card seem somewhat bear so I added Your Next Stamp Crystal Clear Gumdrops for added interest.
So what will you come up with? I can’t wait to see!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
Kymona Tracey ←Me
Our Guest Designer this week:
Our Sponsor this week is Whimsy Stamps.
I’m linking my card to the NBUS Challenge #4!
This was my first time using Hero Arts Leafy Vines. Awesome stamp!!