Third Post for today
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps April Release, click here
If your looking for the CS Take It Make It post, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here with a2z Scrapbooking today with our May Challenge!!! The theme is Anything Goes!!
Our new challenge is super duper easy this month!! Our challenge this month is Anything Goes!! Use any Hero Arts product to create anything that fits your fancy. This will be fun and interesting. The possibilities are endless.
Check out the card I created for this challenge:
Oh boy, I love how this card turned out!!!
Here is how I created this card:
1. I used Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and cut it to an A2 size card, 8.50 by 5.50 scored at 4.25.
2. I used Stampin’ Up! Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and embossed the card front.
3. I cut two pieces of pattern paper from Create a Smile Feel Good Paper Pack and layered them uneven on my card base.
5. I colored both images using Copic markers: Y35, Y38, C3, C6
6. I stamp the sentiment using Hero Arts Friends stamp set.
7. I attached the white cardstock to my pattern paper using regular adhesive.
Super easy and fun.
Amazing isn’t it!! I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into our challenge. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Winner will be announced on the 7th of May. Good Luck!
The Playful Animals stamp set can be found at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
One more thing before I go, did you know that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook?. If you haven’t done so already, please follow us on these different social media outlets!! You don’t want to miss out on any fun promotions!!
I’m also linking my card up to Virginia’s View Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!!