Third Post for the day
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps July 2015 Challenge, click here
If your looking for a2z Scrapbooking July 2015 Challenge, click here
Hello everyone!!! It’s Top Dog Die Wednesday!! I’m here today showcasing Top Dog Dies Hippo Die Set!!
Take a look at my card:
Isn’t that hippo just the cutest big you’ve seen!!! Check out how I can created this card:
1. I attached Simple Stories Stars and Strips pattern paper to the card base.
2. I used Top Dog Dies Pocket Banner Die Set to cut out a pocket page journal card out of the same pattern paper pack.
3. Then I die cut the hippo out using the Hippo Die Set out of the same pattern paper pack.
4. Then I added an action wobbler to the back of the hippo. I want my hippo to move instead or staying stationary.
5. I added my hippo to the pocket journal card.
6. Take a look at that action wobbler from the side video. Super cute and fun.
7. Then I added this pocket journal page to the card base. I added some sticker from the kit.
I had so much fun creating this card.
What do you think? Let me know below!
Thanks for stopping by!!