Second post for the day
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps New Release, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here with a2z Scrapbooking today with our July Challenge!!!
Our new challenge is sure to please you this month!! Our challenge this month is Clean and Simple (CAS)!! I love this style of card making. CAS cards have a lot of white space and are east to create.
Check out the card I created for this challenge:
Here is how I create this card:
1. I used Stampin’ Up! retired Polka Dot embossing folder to embossed my card base.
2. I used My Favorite Thing Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die to cut a panel for my focal point.
3. I stamped my images from Hero Arts Butterfly and Flower Stamp and Cut using My Favorite Things Hybrid Black Ink because I was going to color my images with Copic Markers G07, Y32. Y35, Y38, R35, E25, Y06
4. I die cut the flower using the die from the set and adhered it to the steam of the flower with foam tape.
5. To finish off my card I rounded the corners of my card base using the We R Memory Corner Chomper Tool.
Nice Clean and Simple!! Now its your turn!!
Amazing isn’t it!! I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into our challenge. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Winner will be announced on the 7th of May. Good Luck!
A good number of my supplies can be found at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Oh wait a minute, before I go, Hero Arts is currently having a Holiday Pre-Sale and we have the items in the store right now!
The items are:
2 Ombres, Light to Royal Red Ombre & Lime to Forever Green Ombre
Wood stamp: Peace &Joy
Clear: Color Layering Fall tree
Color Layering Christmas Tree
Be sure to check out the store for these items.
Thank you for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “a2z Scrapbooking July 2015 Challenge”
So sweet & special! Love the orange petals 🙂
What a lovely card!! I love the white and the pretty flowers that you used.