Hello eveyone!!! It’s Top Dog Dies Wednesday!!!
Take a look:
My niece is learning her sight words, so I thought this little book would help her out. Its small enough for her to carry and its super pretty for her to show it off to her friends, LOL!!
Lets take a look at my desktop after I cut out all of my letters:
My daughter loved die cutting these letter out using my Big Shot. She thinks that machine is super cool!!
Lets take a look inside:
I included a lot of common words that she should know.
Lets look at how many pages are inside:
I wanted the book to be super CAS (clean and simple) since I want her to focus on the words and not the design.
How I created this mini book:
- I used the Top Dog Die Pocket Page Banner die and die cut out 15 pages out of my cardstock.
- Then I used the Top Dog Die Vintage Alphabet Die to cut out 5 pages of letters so that I had enough to make a couple words with the same letters.
- After that I used my We R Memory Keepers Cinch to punch the holes in the pages and bind them.
- Once the mini book was bound, I added the words to the pages using my Xyron Create a Sticker Tool.
- To finish off the book, I added ribbon to the spine for a little girly flavor!!
My nieces is going to love it!!
So what do you think? Please let me know below!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!