Hello everyone!! I’m here with CS Take It Make It: Take a Technique Challenge Inspiration for February.
Our theme is Take a Technique: Text Me!!
For this month’s challenge the technique we would like you to use text or script background stamps, or text paper in your projects. Any language, any style. Old book pages, bits torn from magazines, scrapbooking papers.. whatever you can find! … The ‘text’ part does NOT include sentiments, phrase or single word stamps…. think backgrounds!!
This should be super fun to see what you come up with.
Take a look at my card:
I am in love with this card! I love how stamped image looks on top of the text paper. Beautiful. I have to try this technique again.
Here is how I created this card:
- I cut my card base out of Recollection Black Cardstock.
- Then I cut retired Stampin’ Up! DSP to the size of the card base.
- After that I stamped Winnie and Walter The Big, the Bold and the Happy hello sentiment using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
- Then I used the huge flower from Simon Say Stamp/Winnie and Walter Big Bloom Stamp set.
- I used one Copic R46 marker to color the flower in.
- To add color to the DSP, I used Distress Ink Vintage Photo to add color to the edges of the card.
- To finish the card off, I added Your Next Stamp Black Gumdrops.
So what do you think? I’m in love, are you?
We have two prizes to offer this month, the first is our sponsor prize. This winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries in the challenge! The sponsor for February: A Sprinkle Of Imagination
The prize is a £25 voucher to spend in the online store.
Our second winner is our Design Winner. This winner is chosen by our DT, who all vote for their favorite design from all of the entries. This winner will have their winning project published in Craft Stamper Magazine, they will have a GDT slot for an upcoming challenge, and will also feature in their very own Winners Profile blog post!
Now if that isn’t a reason to play along I’m not sure what is!!
Wait!! Wait!! I have more: ASOI are also offering an extra 10% off for my blog readers! The code is CSBlog10% and will work from 5-25th of February, with a minimum £5 spend excluding P&P.
Tell me that isn’t good!!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks for stopping by!