Third Post for today
If your looking for YNS Color and Sketch Challenge, click here
If your looking for CS Take It Make It Challenge, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m super excited to be here today with the Where Creativity Meets C9 Blog Challenge Design Team!! This is our very first challenge and we couldn’t be more happier to share our love for Concord and 9th!!
Exciting right!! I think so!!
So without further-a-do, take a look at our challenge theme:
Take a look at my card:
Are you wondering how my card ties in with the theme for this month. I am an out of the box crafter. I try not to go with the obvious. I’m celebrating LOVE!! Oh to love is a celebration, especially when you feel it in your heart!!
We celebrate the love of our children, the love of our parents, the love of our sibling and the love of our life!! So I created a card that mirrors that celebratory feeling.
- Cut your cardbase to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50, scored at 5.50).
- Using Concord and 9th Give Thanks stamp set, stamp the heart using Clearsnap Colorbox Doodlebug Pigment Petal Point Ink.
- Stamp the heart three times, starting at the bottom with the lightest color, moving up to the darker color.
- Using the Mini Misti, stamp the second line of the sentiment first with Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Wick Ink. Re-ink if needed.
- Then stamp the love sentiment but inking it up with the same three colors, slightly overlapping each color.
- Once the pigment ink dries, use a paint brush and some black ink to add ink splatters over the entire card.
Nice and simple!!
What do you think? Please let know below.
I can’t wait to see how you interpret our challenge theme this month.
Did you know that we have a giveaway going on? Yes, we do!! Our sponsor Concord and 9th is giving away a $25 gift certificate to their shop!! Yes!!! Isn’t that big. Plus the winner gets to be a guest designer for a future challenge.
Here’s how: Create a project using Concord and 9th and upload it on the Where Creativity Meets C9 blog by the 29th of every month of for a chance to win. A random winner will be chosen and it could be you!!
Are you ready? So, go and create!!
Please don’t forget to follow Where Creativity Meets C9 on Facebook, Instagram and the Blog.
Thank you so much for stoping by!!
8 thoughts on “Ombre Stamping – Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge”
I love your card Kymona!! The colors and layout are just perfect! 🙂
So beautiful with that ombre stamping, Kymona!
I love it!! Your colors and layout are perfect! 🙂
Sweet + simple…my favorite kind of card. I love your ombre sentiment and I LOVE that you are celebrating LOVE! 🙂
Such a lovely card with a great design and pretty ombre stamping!
Your ‘out-of-the-box’ celebration card, dedicated to all those wondrous ‘loves’ in our lives, is gorgeous! A fabulous debut that makes abundantly clear that you DO create magic with C9!
Simply gorgeous! I love your card! Sometimes less is more and that’s definitely the case here! Beautiful! 🙂
Simply fabulous! I adore this, Kymona!