Hello everyone!!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Clean and Simple Cue Card just for you!!
This week’s cue card:
Take a look at my card:
Our sponsor this week is Kitty Bee Design, so I used the Kite Fun Panda digital image for this card.
- I simple printed the panda image and used my ScanNCut to cut him out.
- I used Pretty Pink Posh Stitch Notes die set to cut out the pocket and the stitched panel using the Big Shot.
- Then I used my copic markers to color the kite and the pocket.
- After that I adhered the panel using 3M foam tape.
- I adhered the pocket with Tombow Mono Adhesive Plus and slide the panda into the pocket.
- I placed a small piece of foam tape behind the kite so that it could pop up off the card.
- I stamped the sentiment using The Stamp Marker You Are My Fave stamp set.
Nice and Easy.
What do you think?
Are you inspired to play along? Please let me know below!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
Our sponsor this week is Kitty Bee Designs!
Thanks for stopping by!