Hello, everyone!!! I’m here today to show you a how to display fatherly love with Deflecto’s Acrylic Display Blocks and Square Risers.
This display will set on his desk in his room. I can’t wait for him to see it. He sits there to read his paper and write out his lotto numbers. Now he will see his children there to as well.
Let’s take a look at these cute Deflecto projects closer:
First up are the Acrylic Display Blocks.
- They come in two sizes: 4 x4 and 3 x 3.
- They are highly polished, clear solid blocks.
- They can be used as a paper weight, a display tray or a turned into a shadow box like display (which is what I did above).
I simple adhered the photo to the back of the block and added stickers to decorate it.
Second up are the Acrylic Display Risers.
- They come in a set of three.
- They differ in size so that they fit right underneath each other for storage.
- The sizes are 9″ x 5.75″, 8.50″ x 5″ and 8″ x 4″.
- Made of heavy duty clear polished acrylic.
- Great for displaying anything in your home or office.
I decorated them with a sticker that wasn’t to overbearing that my father would appreciate. The display blocks fight right on top nicely.
I know my dad will be surprised by his fathers day gift. Something different that will make him smile.
Both projects are nice clean and simple!!
So what do you think? Will you use the blocks or the risers to display items in your home or office? I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today.
2 thoughts on “How to Display Fatherly Love with Deflecto Display Blocks”
these are super cool!
Thanks Char!! They are fun to work with!!