Hello everyone and welcome to Altenew’s July 2017 Release Blog Hop!! Today we are showcasing the all of the new Stamps, Dies and Inks. If you’ve arrived here from the wonderfully talented Agnieszka Malyszek blog, then you are on the right track. If you arrived here on your own, then you will want to start at the beginning, the Altenew Card Blog so that you don’t miss a thing!
Take a look at my layout:
I truly love how this layout turned out. I have to admit, when I sat down to create this page, I was clueless as to what I wanted to do. I knew I wanted to use this photo of my sisters baby bump. As I moved papers and embellishments around, it all came together.
My baby sister is having a baby and my entire family can not wait for her this little one to arrive. So I decided to dedicate a page to my sister.
To create this page:
- I cut the white card base to 6 x 8 and rounded the corners using We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch Board.
- Creating the title was the next step. Using the Extended Family stamp set to cut out the word niece and adhere it to the title using the Brother ScanNCut.
- The onesie from Altenew Little One was a perfect addition to add to this page.
- I didn’t have the die to cut these out so I used my Brother ScanNCut to cut out the onesies.
- Spray each of the onesie with Altenew Frosty Pink Spray Ink and dry them.
- Once they dried, punch a hole at the top and string the silver twine though the holes.
- Adhere the twine to the back of the white card panel.
- Adhere the photo onto the white card panel using foam dots.
- Use Altenew Baby Balloon stamp set and stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the white card panel.
- Adhere the card panel onto the pattern paper using foam dots.
- Cut some of the white flowers that come in the Reflection Scrapbook Collection and place them to the right side of the photo under the white card panel.
- To add balance to the page, stamp a sentiment from the Baby Balloon stamp set on the main scrapbook page, to the right of the photo.
- To finish the page off, add enamel dots in random places on the layout.
Nothing to it!! So what do you think? I would love to hear from you.
What is a blog hop without an amazing gift? Yayyy!!
- Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to FIVE lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog or Altenew Card Blog by Wednesday, July 27th at 11:59pm EDT for a chance to win. The winners will be announced on the Altenew Card/Scrapbook Blog on Saturday, July 30th.
- In addition I have a $30 gift certificate to giveaway from comments left on this post by Wednesday, July 28th at 11:59pm EDT for a chance to win.
Next Stop on this Blog Hop is the talented:
You do not want to miss out on her amazing creations!!
Just in case you lose your place along the way, here is the complete list of participants so that you can find your way back:
Kymona Tracey ← you are here
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored. )
Thanks for stopping by!!