Hello everyone and welcome to Altenew’s August 2017 Release Blog Hop!! Today we are showcasing the all of the new Stamps, Dies and Inks. If you’ve arrived here from the talented Svitlana Shayevich blog, then you are on the right track. If you arrived here on your own, then you will want to start at the beginning, the Altenew Card Blog so that you don’t miss a thing!
Take a look at my layout:
I absolutely love how this layout turned out. I stepped out of my comfort zone for this page. I wanted to really incorporate a couple of the new stamp sets from this release.
I used Speech Bubbles, 24/7, and More Then Words with the Reflection Scrapbook Collection. They make the page fun yet elegant.
Here’s how to create this page:
- Using the Memory MISTI, stamp all of sentiments from all three stamp sets.
- Then cut different pieces of pattern paper from the Reflection Collection Kit.
- Distress the edges for an added effect.
- Adhere all of those pieces down using Tombow liquid glue and 3M Foam tape.
- Add thread on top of the layered panel, in no particular order. Just make sure the thread can be seen off of the side of the photo.
- Adhere the photo on top of the layer panel using foam tape.
- Fussy cut the Speech Bubbles that was stamped earlier and adhere them to the top of the photo using 3M Foam tape.
- To finish the off layout, add enamel dots.
Let’s take another look:
So what do you think? I would love to hear from you below.
What is a blog hop without an amazing gift? Yayyy!!
- Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog or Altenew Card Blog by Thursday, August 31st at 11:59pm EDT for a chance to win. The winners will be announced on the Altenew Card/Scrapbook Blog on Saturday, September 2nd.
- In addition I have a $30 gift certificate to giveaway from comments left on this post by Friday, September 1st at 11:59pm EDT for a chance to win.
Next Stop on this Blog Hop is the talented:
You do not want to miss out on her amazing creations!!
Just in case you lose your place along the way, here is the complete list of participants so that you can find your way back:
Kymona Tracey ← you are here
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
131 thoughts on “Altenew August 2017 Release Blog Hop + Giveaway”
These new products look great on your fun layout!
What an amazing layout Kymona, I love these stamps for scrapbooking and you used them beautifully.
I love your layout, and the green stripes are so bright and summery.
This is a Fantastic release
WOW Kymona This is one amazing LO
beautiful Page you have created with so much depth !!
LOVE IT~! how will I order from Altenew’s release without going broke? LOL
Thank you for sharing your lovely layout, Kymona.
Lovely layout – and I had no idea they made an even bigger MISTI. Oh dear.
Gorgeous layout, thank you!
Very pretty layout. Thanks for the inspiration.
Wonderful layout – this would be fun to use on a card too! Thanks so much!
Such a pretty page! Love the layering and colors!
Great LO with a fresh look!
Very nice layout. I must admit that the green striped background paper really caught my eye! But all the texture you added drew me in even more.
Lovely page. Great speech bubbles.
Super fun layout – love the striped background!
Great layout – love the colorful stripes!
Fun page, love the stamps.
Great layout using the new products!
Gorgeous green layout! Love it!!
Lovely layout and I LOVE green. Nice color choices. Love the new products.
Very simple and pretty! I love it!
Kymona I love the water color effect that’s you created with the paper. The speech bubbles are a cute but simple addition to the layout.
Such a lovely layout!! Pretty colors and great elements on your page. 🙂
What a most fabulous page!! Love the green striped paper as the background. All the other little elements help to accent the photo a give a nice finishing touch!
Love the simple background.
Makes the picture really pop.
thanks for sharing.
Pingback: Kreative Kymona