Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the new We R Memory Keepers Square Punch Board Review!!
I love all of We R Memory Keepers punch boards. They are easy to use and convient! I needed to see for myself whether or not this one would hold up the punch board reputation.
Let’s get started:
The Square Punch Board can punch squares in a lot of different sizes from 3/4 by 3/4 to 3 by 4!
No need for different handheld punches in different square sizes now. Its all in one tool!!
Here’s how to use:
- Slide the guides at the top and on the side to the measurement you want.
- Slide the paper in into the tool along the guides and punch.
- The cut square will fall underneath the tool to allow you to continue cutting.
Its easy as one-two-three!!
What do I think?
I love it!! I recommend it to everyone who loves cutting out squares.
- This punch can cut multiple sizes with one punch vs. the handheld punches that cuts one size.
- It cuts rectangle too!
- The guides move with easy across the tool.
- The measurements are clearly labeled at the top, bottom and the side of the punch.
- The measurements are listed in inches and centimeters.
- The price is reasonable.
- The bottom has four silicone feet that stops the punch from sliding, even on top of a glass surface.
- The punch weights about a pound to a pound and a half.
Here’s how I used my cut pieces:
I created cards that I could use in my planners to encourage me everyday.
After I cut the different sizes, I added some stickers to each cut piece.
Each card fits nice and neat in my planner.
So what do you think? Would you add this square punch board to your list of must have tools ? I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment below.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored. )
Thank you so much for stopping by!