Hello everyone!!! Today I’m showcasing Technique Tuesday June 2018 Release!! Were you pleased with yesterday’s projects? Well let’s see what today holds.
Let’s take a look:
I love creating clean and simple cards. They are so easy to make and look amazing at the same time.
Here’s how this card was created:
- Cut the card base to 5.5 by 8.5, scored at 4.25.
- Die cut 3 apples using Technique Tuesday Funny Fruits die set out of white cardstock.
- Stamp the apple from Technique Tuesday Funny Fruits stamp set onto white cardstock.
- Color the apple using Copic markers: R37, R39, R89, G05, G07, E37, and E29.
- Die cut the apple.
- Adhere the die cut apples onto the card base using foam tape.
- Stamp the sentiment under the colored apple.
Take closer look:
What more inspiration?
Stop on by Technique Tuesday Blog for more inspiration and to see what my fellow team members created just for you!
This release will be available on June 1, 2018 in the New Products category section on Technique Tuesday website.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. The Technique Tuesday products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
4 thoughts on “Technique Tuesday June 2018 Release Countdown Day 2”
Such an adorable card. Love the apple stamp set and dies.
Thanks for sharing…
Hey Jeanne!! Thank you so much for your kind comment.
This is so crisp and clean and I love the brightness of the Apple !
Thank you so much Kelly!! I haven’t colored with Copic markers in such a long time, I had fun coloring that apple.