Hello everyone!!! Today I’m showcasing Technique Tuesday June 2018 Release!! I hope your ready for the summer because these stamps are perfect for my favorite season.
Let’s take a look:
Here’s how this card was created:
- Emboss the card front using Stampin’ Up retired Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- Stamp Technique Tuesday Strawberry stamp onto watercolor paper.
- Watercolor the stamped image with Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers and a 0 round brush.
- Once the watercolor dries, die cut the image using Technique Tuesday Strawberry die and Big Shot.
- Adhere the die cut piece to the bottom left side of the card.
- Use the MISTI to stamp the sentiment on the card front.
Simple yet elegant!
What more inspiration?
Stop on by Technique Tuesday Blog for more inspiration and to see what my fellow team members created just for you!
This release will be available on June 1, 2018 in the New Products category section on Technique Tuesday website.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. The Technique Tuesday products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!