Yayyyyy!!! The day has finally arrived! It’s release day for Technique Tuesday. They are releasing 6 clear stamps and 6 crafting die!
Let’s look at what I created:
I’m back again with a planner stamp set called Planner Bookworm this time around!! I really love this stamp set because I’m such a bookworm. So it’s perfect for me.
I’m currently reading 4 books. I’m not sure why I’m doing this to myself. All of them are super interesting and hard to put down. So, I will push through!
Here’s how I decorated these planner pages:
- Since I love reading, I stamped that at the top.
- Then, I wanted to highlight how many books I currently own, how many newspapers I currently read and the book clubs I’m apart of.
- I added a photo of the books that I’m currently reading.
- Then I stamped some hearts and the cute bookworm.
- I added a tab to the page as well.
Such a great way to remember some of the books I read in 2018.
What more inspiration?
Stop on by Technique Tuesday Blog for more inspiration and to see what my fellow team members created just for you!
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. The Technique Tuesday products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thanks for stopping by!