Hello everyone!!! Today I’m showcasing Technique Tuesday June 2018 Release!! Were you pleased with yesterday’s projects? Well let’s see what today holds.
Let’s take a look:
It’s all about Seahorses!!!! Let me introduce you to Simon & Sandy Seahorse Stamp Set. It’s so cute with amazing sentiments.
Here’s how this card was created:
- Use the seahorse from the Simon & Sandy Seahorse Crafting Die Set to die cut a frame out of a card panel.
- Stamp the seahorse from the Simon & Sandy Seahorse Stamp Set and die cut it out.
- Use the die cut card panel to help place the stamped seahorse in place on the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on the card panel using black ink.
- Cut a piece of plastic to the size of the die cut seahorse.
- Add Little Things by Lucy’s Card Let’s Be Mermaids Sequin in the plastic case.
- Seal the plastic with We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool.
- Adhere the plastic shaker to the back of the die cut panel.
- Add 3M Foam Tape to the back of the card panel and adhere the panel to the card base.
- Add some paint splatters to finish the card off.
What more inspiration?
Stop on by Technique Tuesday Blog for more inspiration and to see what my fellow team members created just for you!
This release will be available on July 1, 2018 in the New Products category section on Technique Tuesday website.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. The Technique Tuesday products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!