Hello everyone!! Happy New Year to all of you! I can’t believe 2017 is here. Wasn’t it just yesterday we were celebrating 2016? Time really flies fast when you are super busy with life. 2016 was filled with a lot of soul searching and creating. I’ve had some ups and downs but all in all, the year was productive for me.
My One Little Word for 2016 was FORWARD. I lived my word in 2016. I made sure whatever I did was in a forward motion.
Here are some of the things I was able to do:
- I started lettering.
- I was able to let go of people who weren’t moving forward with me.
- I figured out what I wanted out of this craft world.
- I embraced my PHA diagnose and started doing as the doctors ordered.
- I moved forward in all things I set out to do.
- I met a lot of great people this year.
The one thing I didn’t get to do that was very important:
- That was to get my belongings out of storage. I will continue to work on that in 2017. I need to let go of that space. It is costly and not allowing me to fully move forward.
I will post my 2016 album in a few days. I still have to add some finishing touches.
Now that 2017 is here, I am ready to share my word and working on a better me!
So for 2017, my One Little Word is Example!
Here is the definition:
When I thought about my word this year, I thought about my children. What could I do for my children? Example come straight to mind.
I want to be a positive example for my children. They are influenced by so many things and people in their lives. I want to be that person they model after. To be that person, they need to see me set positive examples! They need to see how they are suppose to act in the world that is cruel at times.
This will be helpful to me because it forces me to always think before I react or do something that isn’t positive in all aspects of my life.
Be the Example!
Come along with me on this One Little Word journey this year! It will be fun and challenging at times but I’m up for this challenge.
What is your word? I would love to hear down below.
Thank you so much for stopping by!