Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Cue Card for you!!
When I saw this cue card, I thought of flowers and rain right away. I ordered a new stamp set and die from Simon Says Stamp that I knew I wanted to use for this challenge.
Take a look at my card:
I love how the rain drops are falling down on my small flower pots that will case these plants to blossom!!
Since the die is so small I repeated the stamp across my card front.
1. I cut my card base to a 4 x 4 card size.
2. I used Simon Says Stamp To Thine Own Shelf to stamp the shelf my plants are sitting on in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
2. I used Simon Says Stamp Abby’s Spring Showers stamp set to stamp my plants, raindrops and sentiment.
3. The raindrops were stamped using Hero Arts Soft Pool ink.
4. I used Copic Markers: YR68, Y02, E31, E33, and E35 to color in my images.
5. I rounded the corners.
I think this card is so cute. I hope you do to!!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
Kymona Tracey ←Me
Our Guest Designer this week:
Our Sponsor this week is Craft Classes Online.
Thanks for stopping by!