Hello everyone! I’m here with the DoubleClick Skittles Design Team Challenge. The theme is Anything Pink. In Honor of Breast Cancer Month.
This is my second card for this challenge. I had a lot of fun creating these cards this month. I used the same stamp set, Fight Like a Girl!
Take a look at my card:
To create this card:
1. I used Stampin’ Up! Starburst Framelits Die and some retired Stampin’ Up! to cut out the three different Starburst.
2. I adhered the biggest Starburst first with adhesive, the second and third Starburst with Stampin Dimensionals.
3. I stamp the boxing gloves and used my Copic markers to color them in.
4. I stamped my sentiment and the breast cancer ribbon.
5. I added Pink Sherbert Skittles for embellishment.
Very easy and simple but such a powerful message.
As I said before, if you purchase this stamp set, Lisa the owner of Pretty Cute Stamps, will donate $2.00 to the Susan G. Koman Foundation. Such a wonderful cause!
So what do you think? Please let me know.
Thanks for stopping by!
12 thoughts on “Keep Fighting, Never Hang Up Your Gloves…”
Another terrifically done card in honor of breast cancer!! I love how cool you made this card – way to go!! Such a great encouragement to anyone who may be fighting!! Love to you!!
Hey Taunya!! Thank you so much for your kind comment. I hope I’m encouraging those who have breast cancer to keep fighting.
…cant help but love this one. Nice!
Thank you Doc.
So cute my friend – love those boxing gloves and the pretty dies~
Hey Shirl!! Thank you so much for your kind comment.
Have a wonderful day,
*Crafting With Creative M*
Hey Migdalia!! Thank you so much for your kind comment. I had fun creating that card.
Love the layers with the polkadots!!!
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
Hey Janis!! Thank you so much for your kind comment.
This is a very encouraging card.. I love it. The colors are perfect..