Hello everyone!! I’m here today with CS Take It Make It Design Team for our November Challenge!!
This month’s theme is Christmas Images using Non Christmas Stamps!! This was a really fun technique. I had to really shop my stash to see what stamps I have that I could use for this.
This is my first time attempting this technique and I really enjoyed it. What was even cooler, I’m currently taking the new Holiday Card Workshop Online Card Class and Jennifer McGuire showed us how to create a card using different stamps that really wasn’t their intended purpose.
Take a look at my card:
Here is how I created my card:
1. I used Simon Says Stamp Love This circle stamp to create my card.
2. I randomly stamped the solid circle using Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler and retired Gumball Green Ink.
3. For the empty space, I used Papertrey Ink’s Building Blocks star and heart to fill the space in, using the same ink colors.
5. I drew the stump free hand and used my Stampin’ Up! Early Espresso Marker.
6. I stamped the sentiment using Stampin’ Up! Good Greetings Stamp set that was given to me as a gift.
7. I added some sequin from my Simon Says Stamp November Kit.
That’s all it took. I love how it came out.
We are delighted to be sponsored this month by The Artistic Stamper.
The Artistic Stamper is a shop full to bursting with fabulous stamps, stash and ideas galore!
The prize this month is this set of stamps.
I love these border stamps!!
PLUS:The Design Team will have a look at all your gorgeous work, and choose their Top Three….. and the overall Winner will get published in Craft Stamper magazine! Yes, the winning entry will appear in the UK’s number one stamping magazine! AND: The Challenge winner will be offered a Guest Designer spot for an upcoming challenge!
So, a fab set of stamps, publication AND a guest DT slot? What are you waiting for?! Please join us this month.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Before I go, I want to enter this card into the card gallery for my Holiday Card Workshop Online Card Class. My first homework! Yeah!!
Thank you for stopping by!!