Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Addicted To CAS Challenge. The code word is: Family!!
When I saw this code word, I knew I had to use my new Create a Smile Monster Party stamp set. Those monsters are so cute! They make such a great family!!
Take a look:
Aren’t they cutest family!! This reminds me of a family portraiture where everyone is doing there only thing.
I choose that sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps Rock Solid because its so fitting for me. I have so many people in my life that treat me like family and I love that for that. Its such a nice feeling.
So here is how I created this card:
1. I used Simon Says Stamp School House Red cardstock for my card base.
2. Then I used Stampin’ Up! Decorative Dots Embossing Folder to create this funny dots on the front to my card base. I though these dots were so fitting for my Monster Family!
3. I used Stampin’ Up! Deco Labels Framelit Die and cut out the largest frame on the front of my card base.
4. I stamped my Monster Family on Neenah Solar White cardstock and then colored them using my Copic markers. I’m not perfect but I getting better with them, LOL!!
In order from left to right:
small monster: Go2, G04
big monster: B00, B02, B04, R29
small monster: R24, R27
big monster: Y13, Y15, Y19
5. I stamped the small star-like stamp and the sentiment stamp using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
6. I used foam adhesive to my color panel and attached it to the red card base.
Nice and simple with some dimension!!
What do you think? Let me know below!!
Thank you for stopping by!