Happy New Year to all of you!!
I’m so excited we all made it to another year!!
I guarantee you this year will be the best year. I have a lot planned for you this year!!
I hope your ready for the ride because I’m ready to share with you.
Lets take a look at my card I created for this release:
Who doesn’t like creamy ice cream!! I decided to go really simple with my card because I wanted the ice cone to be the focal point of my card.
Lets take a closer look at the yummyness!
Don’t you just want to touch to see if its soft. Well it is! Are you wondering how I did that? I’m going to tell you.
1. I cut my Kraft cardstock to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50 scored at 4.25). I stamped So Suzy Stamps Oh La La stamp to the front of my cardstock.
2. I embossed the front of my cardstock with Stampin’ Up! Chevron Textured Embossing Folder then set it aside to work on my ice cream cone.
5. I used my palette knife to carefully add the different color paste to my ice cream area. I pushed past my embossed lines so that you don’t see my embossing. I let it sit to dry.
6. Once my paste dried, I added glossy accent to my cherry for a pop.
7. I used my Koi Watercolors to added color to my cone. The embossing gives that added texture to my cone.
8. Once the cone dried, I fuss cut the cone out and attached it to my card front using foam adhesive.
10. I rounded the corners using my corner chomper.
Easy and fun!! My nieces and daughter loved it. I hope you do too!
Now its your turn to check out So Suzy Stamps new release and a chance to play along with our new challenge!
The month of January beings a lot of news. Over at the So Suzy Stamps Blog our new challenge is Ready for the New Year – Use Something New!!
I hope to see you there.
Thank you for stopping by!