Hello everyone!! Welcome to Craft Stamper Magazines very first Take it, Make It blog hop!
If you have landed here from Jolande blog then you’re in the right place!
A list of all the blog hop links can be found HERE.
The January challenge is called ‘Take A Stamp’, and is really simple…just use a stamp somewhere in your art!
Take a look at the project I am sharing today (the pictures do not do it justice):
How cool is this little guy!! I had so much fun coloring this little pig from Simon Say Stamps Birthday Farm Animals. Thanks Kay Miller for the inspiration for this card!!
Lets take a closer look at that balloon:
Look at that glossy balloon!! It adds so much to the card.
Lets take a closer look at the die cut “Congrats” from Penny Black’s Creative Dies – Hooray.
This card was super easy to create. I’m going to tell you how.
1. I cut my card base to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50) scored at 4.25.
2. I used Distress Inks Evergreen Bough and Salty Ocean to blend the colors across the center of the card.
3. I stamped my party pig with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink because I was using Copic Markers to color in pig.
Copics used: Pig (R20, R22); Pig eyes (BG00); Pig Mouth ( W5, W7); Balloon (BG11, BG34); Party Hat (YG03, YG17, YG67)
4. I added glossy accents to the balloon.
5. I die cut the Congrats 3 times and stacked them on top of each other with Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive to give the word some dimension, then adhered the word to the center of my card.
6. I added foam adhesive to the back of my pig and balloon and adhered it right above my die cut sentiment.
7. I attached my card panel with foam adhesive and that was it!!
Soooo, what do you think? Now its your turn!!
The main challenge this month has a HUGE prize up for grabs, all you need to do is enter a project into the challenge to earn your place in the random draw!
As well as the main prize, we are also offering blog hop prizes too….
You can win this fabulous mixed media substrate pack:
MDF collage frame (22cm x 22cm)
2 x Greyboard squares (6″ x6″)
Chunky Box Canvas (5″ x 5″)
MDF plaque (8″ x 6″ x 6mm)
Wooden cube (5cm)
Wooden candlestick (to be used as a stand for the cube, or anything else!) (7.6cm)
Papier Mache House (6cm x 8 cm x 5cm)
Papier Mache Heart (10.5cm)
To win, simply leave a comment on this (or any of the other blog hop) post. When the challenge ends, we will randomly draw a name from the comments left! There is one prize on offer for EACH blog post….so 12 chances to win (13 if you count the HUGE prize for the challenge winner!)
The lucky winners from each blog will not only win a mixed media substrate pack, they will win a piece of original art from the blog author! So, the lucky winner chosen from the comments left here will win the project I have shared above! Winners from the other blogs along the hop will receive the original art shared there too…how cool is that?!
So, leave your comment here, and then hop along to the next blog, the fabulously talented: Linda
Once you’re all done with the hop, don’t forget to enter the main challenge! All the details can be found HERE!
Have fun! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!