Hello everyone!! Its Tuesday so you know what that means. I’m here with the new CASology Challenge today.
The Cue Card is super interesting this week.
Take a look:
Here is my interpretation of the Cue Card:
This snowy cold weather calls for a super warm beverage with a good book. Hot apple cider hits the spot for some.
Let me share with you how I created this card:
1. I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Mini Album Square Scallop STAX to create my card base (the second largest die).
2. I used Stampin’ Up! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss the front of my card base.
3. I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles Wafer Die to cut the third largest circle.
5. I colored my image using Copic Markers: BG05, BG07, R24, R46, E18, E15, E21, E23, Go7, T0
6. I attached the stitched circle to the front of my card panel with foam adhesive.
7. I stamped my sentiment on the inside of the card from the same stamp set.
That is my card for today. I hope you play along with us this week.
Check out what my fellow DT Members have created!!
The prize this week is a special stamp set designed by our very own May Park called Jump Start My Heart by Neat and Tangled.
Thanks for stopping by!!