Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Addicted to CAS!! Their Code Word is Green!!
This card was pretty simple to make.
1. My card base is an A2 size card 4.25 x 5.5 Simon Says Stamps Green Apple cardstock.
2. I used the smaller square Mama Elephant Sew Fancy die to cut my Canson watercolor paper card panel.
3. I used Lawn Fawn My Lucky Charm to stamp the four leaf clover and the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black ink.
4. I colored the four leaf clover using Intense Apple Green and Willow pencil and a water-brush.
4. I added some green flat sequin, I’m unsure where they are from.
I really love this card. I’m send it to my Aunt who saved the day for me a couple months ago.
What do you think? Please leave me a comment below.
Thank you for stopping by!
9 thoughts on “You’re My Lucky Charm..”
Such a pretty CAS card Kymona! The die cut edges looks great. Your Aunt is lucky to recived such a beautiful card!
I love this sweet card! That clover captured my heart.
Hey Pam!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment. That stamp set is the cutest.
Love your CAS design and how you colored the shamrock, Kymona! Beautiful card!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!
Hey Barb!! Thank you so much again for your wonderful comment. I’m super happy that I was able to play along with all of you this week.
So perfectly CAS! Love the pretty shamrock and the edging! The sequins add just enough shine to dazzle! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!
Hey Bonnie!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I’m so glad I was able to join you ladies this week.
Beautiful card.. Love the greens..
Great card!! And you must have some kind of lucky charm since you are just rocking it these days!! Love the side borders to this card!!!