Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Cue Card for you!!
This time of year is awesome! I love graduations, proms, birthdays, and wedding. I love seeing all of the buzz and pretty dresses. This week’s cue card is sure to please.
Now take a look at my card:
Now I know your wondering, what in the world does my card have to do with the cue card.
The umbrella’s are not for a baby shower but for a bridal shower!! Yes, the bride-to-be has to have a bridal shower!!
Congratulations on her wedding to be!! This is the place where she gets all of those sexy gifts.
Amazing right! Are you wondering if this card is simple? It took me all of five minutes to finish this card.
Here is how:
1. I cut my card base to an A2 size card, 5.50 by 4.25 scored at 4.25.
2. I cut my card panel to 5.25 by 4.00.
3. I used the 3rd largest Simon Say Stamps Stitched Circle die and the umbrella from WPlus9 Love Showers Layers Die to die cut both piece together at the same time. I die cut those 3 times.
4. I used the same circle die to cut the 3 circles out of My Mind’s Eye Fancy That pattern paper found in the Simon Says Stamp May 2015 card kit.
5. I adhered the circle together making sure the gold dots on the pattern paper was showing through the die cut umbrella.
6. I attached the 3 circles to the card panel with foam tape.
7. I stamped my sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Congratulations stamp set using the new Simon Says Stamp Blush Pink Ink Pad found in the May 2015 Card Kit.
8. I adhered the card panel to the card base using fun foam.
That’s it! I told you it was simple. Just some die cutting and stamping only once. You too can achieve this look.
What do you think? Let me know below.
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
Kymona Tracey ←Me
Our Guest Designer this week:
Our Sponsor this week is Whimsy Stamps.
Thank you so much!!
13 thoughts on “CASology 147 – Wedding”
Lovely card Kymona) I love the umbrellas in the circles.
Hey Elizabeth!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment.
This is such a fun design. Looks much more intricate than 5 minutes–and those dotty umbrellas are so cute.
Very sweet – I love the soft pink!
Oh, how I love your umbrellas, and the font on your sentiment is just beautiful, Kymona! Gorgeous wedding card!
Beautiful! That fancy script with the cute umbrellas makes these elegant – perfect for wedding!
Oh I love those polka dotted umbrellas Kymona!
So pretty! Love the umbrellas!
Beautiful card, those umbarella’s are so sweet
This is sweet and so perfect as an accompaniment to a gift for the bride to be!! Lovely and stylish – super cute!!! Awesomely done!!
Your card is amazing ! I do not know HOW you keep up with all you do, but I am thrilled to be part of the a2z team with you!!!
Kymona, another awesome wedding card…this time for the shower! Brilliant!
Love your take on the cue word this week! That swirly sentiment is fabulous and I love the dotty umbrellas!