Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Cue Card for you!!
This time of year is awesome! I love graduations, proms, birthdays, and wedding. I love seeing all of the buzz and pretty dresses. This week’s cue card is sure to please.
Now take a look at my card:
The umbrella’s are not for a baby shower but for a bridal shower!! Yes, the bride-to-be has to have a bridal shower!!
Congratulations on her wedding to be!! This is the place where she gets all of those sexy gifts.
Amazing right! Are you wondering if this card is simple? It took me all of five minutes to finish this card.
Here is how:
1. I cut my card base to an A2 size card, 5.50 by 4.25 scored at 4.25.
2. I cut my card panel to 5.25 by 4.00.
4. I used the same circle die to cut the 3 circles out of My Mind’s Eye Fancy That pattern paper found in the Simon Says Stamp May 2015 card kit.
5. I adhered the circle together making sure the gold dots on the pattern paper was showing through the die cut umbrella.
6. I attached the 3 circles to the card panel with foam tape.
8. I adhered the card panel to the card base using fun foam.
That’s it! I told you it was simple. Just some die cutting and stamping only once. You too can achieve this look.
What do you think? Let me know below.
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.