Hello everyone!! I popping in today with a cute card I created this weekend! I had some time to sit and color with my daughter.
So which color shirt do you like? I went with the orange one. It just looks so cute on that hippo.
Take a look at my card:
Oh, look how cute that hippo looks!! He tickles me!!
Wait before I continue, did you see my new watermark for my pictures!!! I’m excited about it. My good friend Kristina Beagle from Live Love Laugh Scrap created it for me. Oh man, can I say she made my day yesterday!! Thanks you so much Kristina!! Go and check her out, she is a fabulous card maker!
Now if you’ve been following me lately, you know that I have a love for shaker cards because of my new Fuse tool. I can make shaker cards all day long.
This card was pretty easy to make as well.
2. I used Mama Elephant Sew Fancy Circle die to cut a circle in the yellow pattern paper.
3. I used my We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool and the plastic slips to created a shaker pocket.
5. I adhered the shaker packet to the back of the yellow pattern paper with adhesive.
6. I attached that top panel to the orange panel with foam tape.
7. I attached the entire panel to the card base with adhesive.
8. I used Copic markers to color my hippo.
Y17, Y38, T0, T1, T2, B000
9. I used Top Dog Dies Hello Die to cut 2 hello’s for my sentiment. I adhered the two pieces together then attached it to the card front.
And there you have it!! My cute hippo card. Nothing to it!
Gerda Steiner Designs is have a Design Team Call and I figured why not put my name in the pot!
I’m also linking up my card up to Challenge Up Your Life.
Thanks for stopping by!