Hello everyone!! I popping in today with a cute card I created this weekend! I had some time to sit and color with my daughter.
This image from Gerda Steiner Designs!! It’s the Hippo with Butterfly digital image. Her hippos are super cute. I have them all!! I just need more time to color.
So which color shirt do you like? I went with the orange one. It just looks so cute on that hippo.
Take a look at my card:
Oh, look how cute that hippo looks!! He tickles me!!
Wait before I continue, did you see my new watermark for my pictures!!! I’m excited about it. My good friend Kristina Beagle from Live Love Laugh Scrap created it for me. Oh man, can I say she made my day yesterday!! Thanks you so much Kristina!! Go and check her out, she is a fabulous card maker!
Now if you’ve been following me lately, you know that I have a love for shaker cards because of my new Fuse tool. I can make shaker cards all day long.
This card was pretty easy to make as well.
1. I used Mama Elephant Femme Frames (which I can’t find as a stand along die anymore, I see them under the Basic Set) to cut out to frames from the Simon Says Stamp June 2015 card kit.
2. I used Mama Elephant Sew Fancy Circle die to cut a circle in the yellow pattern paper.
3. I used my We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool and the plastic slips to created a shaker pocket.
4. I added Pretty Pink Posh 4mm and 6mm sparkling clear sequins to the shaker pocket and used the fuse tool to seal it shut.
5. I adhered the shaker packet to the back of the yellow pattern paper with adhesive.
6. I attached that top panel to the orange panel with foam tape.
7. I attached the entire panel to the card base with adhesive.
8. I used Copic markers to color my hippo.
Y17, Y38, T0, T1, T2, B000
9. I used Top Dog Dies Hello Die to cut 2 hello’s for my sentiment. I adhered the two pieces together then attached it to the card front.
And there you have it!! My cute hippo card. Nothing to it!
Gerda Steiner Designs is have a Design Team Call and I figured why not put my name in the pot!
I’m also linking up my card up to Challenge Up Your Life.
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge.
So what do you think? Let me know below.
Thanks for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “Hello Hippo!!”
Love this happy, fun, light-hearted card!! Love your coloring – it is just getting so perfect!! I love that you like to make shaker cards – I think you are entirely awesome at WHATEVER you choose to do – have a wonderful day!!
What a great card – and a perfect image for colouring – so fun.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.