Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Your Next Stamp and our DT Dare!!!
What is a DT Dare you ask? It’s a fun monthly challenge for the YNS design team to show case more fabulous projects using the new release products!!
Wait there is more!! If you leave a comment on the YNS blog post you could Win a YNS Stamp Set of your choice!!!
Exciting right!! It sure is for me!!
The DT Dare Challenge this month is FLORAL!! The design team was asked to create a project using anything floral (pattern paper, embellishments, etc.).
Take a look at my card:
YNS Supplies: Word Critters – Exotic Animals and Scrapworks-Mini Sunburst Die Set
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cut my card base to a A2 size card, 4.25 x 5.50 scored at 5.50.
2. I cut the Simple Stories Summer Vibes pattern paper to 4.25 x 5.50 and used Your Next Stamp Scrapworks-Mini Sunburst Die Set to cut a flower in the center of the paper.
3. I used the pattern paper as a guide to draw a light flower on my card panel where I want my swing for the bear to appear.
4. I used the Misti and stamped the swing stamp where I wanted it. I erased the pencil mark.
5. I stamped the sentiment from the Words Critters – Exotic Animal Stamp Set with My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
6. I adhered the pattern paper to the card base using foam adhesive.
7. I colored my bear with Copic Markers: black, BG34, E13, R20.
8. I adhered my bear on top of the swing using foam adhesive.
Easy as 123!!
So tell me did I live up to the challenge? I would love to know, let me know below!
Just a reminder….we have a New Release Sale!!!
Please go to YNS blog and leave a comment to WIN a YNS Stamp Set of your choice!!
Contest ends July 10th at midnight EST. The winner will be announced on July 12th on the YNS blog!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
5 thoughts on “Your Next Stamp DT Dare – Floral”
Oh my! That is TOOO Sweet! What a darling baby card. Love it!
Such a cute card. Really like the cutout.
This is soooo cute, Kymona! Yes, it lives up to the challenge! 🙂
Definetly lies up to the challenge!! Your card is so sweet!!! Congratulations on being chosen a DT member!!!!