Hello everyone, for the third time today!!! I’ve been super busy!!
I’m here today with So Suzy Stamps September 2015 Blog Challenge!!
Check out my card:
Here’s how I created this card:
- I stamped So Suzy Stamps Tall Coffee Cup using Versamark ink onto my card base.
- Next I stamped So Suzy Stamps Happiness Is… Stamp and Hot Cocoa onto vellum with My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
- I cover the stamped sentiment with Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder before the ink dried. I heat set it and the sentiment now has a glaze on top of it.
- I flagged the vellum pieces and adhered them to the card front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- I added two gold stars and gold ink to the center of the hot cocoa steam to finish the card off.
Super easy and doable!!!
So what do you thing? Please let me know below!!
Check out my fellow design team members!! You will not want to miss it..
I hope you join in our challenge this month.
Thank you so much for stopping by!