Third post for the day
If your looking for a2z Scrapbooking June 2015 Challenge, click here
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps New Release, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here with So Suzy Stamps! Welcome to our challenge blog hop! This is the last stop on this hop!! I’m super happy you made it here.
If you arrived here from the talented Jennifer‘s blog, then your on the right track. If you arrived randomly, the blog hop starts at So Suzy Stamps blog. You don’t want to miss out on any of my design team members cards. The did a fabulous job.
Check out the card I created for this hop:
Once again a shaker card!! My favorite card type to make these days!!
Here is how I created this card:
1. I used Mama Elephant Sew Fancy Die to cut out to my card panel.
2. I used Lawn Fawn Scalloped Circle Stackables Die to cut out the shaker window.
3. I stamped So Suzy Stamp Pretty Baby Carriage in the center of the shaker window using Stampin’ Up! Lost Lagoon Ink.
4. I used my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to create my shaker pocket.
5. I added Stampin’ Up! 2013-2015 In Color Sequin in my shaker pocket.
6. I adhered the shaker packet to the back of the card panel with tape.
7. I added foam adhesive to the card panel and adhered it to my card base.
8. I stamped So Suzy Stamp Welcome Baby on the front of the card using Stampin’ Up Lost Lagoon Ink.
Super Doper Easy!! Now its your turn to play along with us!! You can link up your project on So Suzy Stamps blog.
Just in case you get lost along the way, here is a complete list of blog hop participants:
Kymona ← Your here
Speaking of design team members, we have three new members joining us!!
You can read all about them here
What is a blog hop without a Giveaway??
So Suzy Stamps blog is hosting a giveaway, she will be giving away a $15 Gift Certificate to a random winner who comments on all of the blogs in the hop!
The Giveaway expires June 3, 2015 at 11:59pm. The winner will be posted on So Suzy Stamps Blog and Facebook page on June 6th, 2015.
I hope you enjoy what you see and hop along with us. You won’t be disappointed!!
Free Shipping USA and International only June 1st
I’m also linking my card up to Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge.
Thank you so much for stopping by!