Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Cue Card just for you!!
This week’s cue card is:
Take a look at my card:
I love this little penguin from Create a Smile Penguin Party stamp set!! When I saw the cue card word, I checked my stamp collection to see if I had any stamps with a vehicle. The first set I saw was this one from Create a Smile.
This parachute is the penguin’s vehicle. It’s taking him from high in the sky to the ground. He looks like he is in no hurry either.
Here is how I created this card:
Last week, I saw a card design that Kristina Werner demonstrated and wanted to give it a try.
- I cut my card panel using Concord & 9th Bags & Tags Die. I used the scallop die and cut the bottom portion of the cardstock off.
- Then I stamped my image and sentiment from Create a Smile Penguin Party stamp set.
- I colored my the penquin with Copic Markers: B12, B14, B37, YR68, C5.
- I added foam tape to the back of the card panel and layered it on top of the blue card base.
- I rounded the corners using the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.
Super, super clean and simple right? Well I have to confess, I wanted to add some embellishments so bad, but opted out of it!! LOL, I had to walk away. Thank goodness I’m out of town so I can’t, LOL.
See, even us CAS gals, have the urge to embellish too!!
Now its your turn!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
Kymona Tracey ←Me
Our Guest Designer this week:
Our Sponsor this week is Cindy B Designs!
Thank you so much for stopping by!