Third post for today
If your looking for the a2z Scrapbooking November 2015 Challenge, click here
If your looking for the So Suzy Stamps November New Release, click here
Hello everyone, I’m here today with So Suzy Stamps November 2015 Blog Challenge.
Check out my card:
I love how these butterflies look embossed!! The true meaning of Thanksgiving is to give thanks!! I plan on doing that this November!! Stay tune for that.
Here is how I created this card:
- I used WPlus9 Sunshine Layers Die to die cut my white panel frame.
- Then I stamped my butterfly 3 times with Versamark ink.
- I used retired Stampin’ Up! Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise Gumball Green embossing powder to color my butterfly.
- I stamped my sentiment, then I tied some string around my card panel.
- I attached my card panel to my card base.
- I attached some of Lucy Abrams Fairy Lights Sparkly Shaker to the front of my card.
So what do you think? Please let me know below!!
Check out my fellow design team members!! You will not want to miss it..
I hope you join in our challenge this month.
Thank you for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “So Suzy Stamps November 2015 Challenge -Thanksgiving/Fall”
Beautiful card Kymona. Love the new So Suzy stamps.