Second Post for the day
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps Blog Hop, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here with a2z Scrapbooking today with our December Challenge!!!
Our new challenge is all about Dimension!!!!! The holidays are finally here!!! Don’t you just love this time of the year! I do! I also love our new challenge for the end of 2015! Our challenge this month is Make it Pop (Use a lot of Dimension)!!
Check out the card I created for this challenge:
Creating this card was easy.
- I used the pattern paper from Create a Stamp Snow Dance Kit with My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax Die.
- Then I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things BB Santa’s Elves stamp set using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
- Then I attached all of the panels with fun foam.
- I stamped one of the elves from Hero Arts Santa’s Elves Stamp and Cut with My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
- I colored it in with Copic Markers: R24, R27, R29, YG17, YG03, YG25, E00, E23, E11, B00, B02
- I attached the elf to the front panel with foam tape.
- I added Your Next Stamp Love Earth Gumdrops for a nice finish.
So what do you think? I had fun creating this card.
Thanks for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “a2z Scrapbooking December 2015 Challenge”
This is ADORABLE!! I love your coloring on this and the way you matted it is fabulous. Wonderful design.
I love the background panel that makes the elf just POP!