Hey everyone!! I’m up on the Clearsnap Blog today sharing how I created a cute card with simple stenciling for the June Color Challenge.
Take a look at the Inspiration photo:
Take a look at my card:
- Colorbox® Mini Art Screens – Shells
- My First Colorbox® Dye Ink – Mint
- Crafter’s® Cat’s Eye Inkpad – Tangelo
- ColorBox® Art Daubers
- Nenah Desert Storm Cardstock
- Concord and 9th Sophisticated Script Sentiment stamp set
All I did, was use the dauber and the stencil to create the fun card design with Colorbox Dye Ink. Nothing to it!!
So what do you think? Please let me know below. I hope you join us this month.
Thanks for stopping by!!