Hello everyone!! Happy Happy World Card Making Day 2016 today!!
What a great day for card makers!! Its also a great time for a2z Scrapbooking Challenge! Today is the start of a new challenge! This month’s theme is Layer It!
Take a look at my card:
To create this card:
- I cut my card base to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.5, scored at 5.5).
- I trimmed the Fancy Pants Attwell pattern paper to 4 x 5.25 and adhered fun foam to the back of it.
- Then adhered it to the card base using Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive.
- After that I used the Mini Misti to stamp the sentiment from the Hero Arts Thanks Stamp and Cut stamp set using Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Wick Ink.
- After that I die cut the thanks out of white card stock four times and adhered them together using Tombow Mono Liquid Adhesive. I adhered the stack on top of the pattern paper.
Super, super easy to create.
What do you think?
I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into our challenge. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Winner will be announced on the 7th of September. Good Luck!
If you would like to purchase any Hero Arts products please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Thanks for stopping by!
One thought on “Adding Layers – a2z Scrapbooking October 2016 Challenge”
Love this CAS card! Great tips, thank you!